Sunday, March 15, 2009

Super Shopping at Target

We had a new Target open in the area!! I was super excited! All you see above I got, after special Grand Opening Coupons (including a $5/$25!) for $17!!

Here's what I bought:

  • 2 Huggies Wipes Refills
  • 6 Gerber Stage 2 Bananas (we were out and these are Jake's favorite)
  • 2 Kraft Easy Macs
  • 10 Bags of Goldfish (FREE!!)
  • 2 Del Monte Single Serve Peaches
  • 4 Del Monte Green Beans
  • 2 Tostitos Scoops
  • 1 Baked Lays
  • Simply Orange Juice
  • 2 boxes of snack cakes
  • 6 Prego Spaghetti Sauces

All for $17!! I wish we had a new store opening week in my area every week!

Happy Savings!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get the coupons? I don't think I got them...
-Carrie

Saving Sherry said...

They mailed them to me! It was great!