Friday, March 20, 2009

Saving Money with Glade Coupons


I have stumbled across some GREAT Glade coupons! Go here to get a $2 coupon off their new Fragrance Collection candles and go here to get a $4 coupon! I am a BzzAgent and I am currently Bzzing about theses candles and let me tell you they smell great! They are soy based candles and have the look and smell of the designer candles you get at places like Yankee Candle and Bath and Body Works. Be sure to get these coupons and try these candles out! I highly recommend them!


The best deal I am currently finding for these coupons is at Walgreens, but not until April. The candles are $5.99 and in April there will be an EasySaver Coupon for $2. When you combine the $2 off Wags coupon with the $4 off Glade coupon that equals FREE CANDLES!!!


Happy Savings!

0 Comments: