Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Saving Money at Walgreens

I ran across some more Wags deals thanks to Crystal at Money Saving Mom and you know I wanted to share them with you!

  • Dove Soap single bars are $.99 using the in ad coupon- buy 8 and get $10 back in Register Rewards. That makes it a MONEYMAKER! My Wags was seriously stocked up on these last night, but you might want to hurry to your to get this deal as I have a strange feeling they are going to go fast!
  • Starbucks Chocolate- (Some people are reporting theirs in on sale for $4, but mine was 2/$10.) Buy 2 and use the coupon in the Easy Saver Rebate booklet for $6/2. There are blinkies and tearpads found at various locations (including right on the shelf at my Wags!) for $1 off any Starbucks Chocolate. With the 3 (1 Wags coupon and 2 Starbucks) coupons together you can either get FREE chocolate or chocolate for $1 a bag! Not a bad price in my book! (I just HAD to buy the chocolate covered coffee beans for my Grandma!)

Happy Savings!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I like chocolate covered coffee beans too! (Just in case you were wondering what to get your sister in law...)