Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekly Round-Up Update

Here a a few additions to the Weekly Round-Up:

CVS

  • Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste is $3.49, get $3.39 back in ECBs- use $1 coupon from the 11/2 P&G Insert to make this a MONEYMAKER after coupon and ECBs (this is a monthly deal, so if your CVS is out, keep checking all month long!)

Walgreens

  • Oral B CrossAction Power Toothbrush or 2 pack Brush Heads are $5.99, get a $2 Register Reward upon purchase- use B1G1 Free coupon AND $1 coupon from the 11/2 P&G insert to make these $1.50 each after coupons and RRs. (Thanks, Lori!)

I'll add more if I find them!

Happy Savings!

2 Comments:

Lori said...

Do you know of any CVS's that take expired ECB? I found some from June in my purse.

Saving Sherry said...

I heard that some will take them if they are less than a month old, but I don't know of any that will take them from June. You can always call and ask. All they can do is say no. :)