Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saving Sherry's Weekly Round-Up

CVS

  • Buy $20 of Duracell Batteries, recieve a $15 ECB- (yup, you read that right!) Some people got $1 and some got $.75 in the 10/26 RedPlum and there will be $.75 in this Sunday's RedPlum making this an amazing deal!!! (limit 3)
  • L'oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Protector Moisturizer is $15.99, get $15.99 back in ECBs- use $2 coupon from the 10/5 RedPlum to make this a MONEYMAKER after coupon and ECBs! (limit 1)
  • Soft & Dri or Dry Idea Deodorant is $2.99, get $2 back in ECBs- use $.50 coupon from the 10/5 SmartSource to make them $.50 after coupon and ECBs. (limit 5)
  • Zantrex-3 Insta Shot is $4.99, get $4.99 back in ECBs- (the only coupon I could find expires 11/15, but if your CVS takes expired coupons, it's a $5 coupon from the 9/7 SmartSource) making this FREE after ECBs. (limit 1)
  • Buy $10 of Glade products, get $5 back in ECBs- several coupons available to make this a good deal. (limit 5)

Walgreens

  • Cover Girl Lash Blast is $6.99, get a Register Reward for a free on when you purchase this one- use $1 coupon from the 10/12 and 11/2 P&G inserts to make it $5.99 for 2.
  • Just for Men Touch of Grey Hair Color is $7, get a $7 Register Reward- use $2 printable coupon to make this a MONEYMAKER after coupon and RRs.

As today is my Anniversary AND Jake has another ear infection and kept us up until almost 4 this morning, I am very busy today and my brain stopped working around 3am. I will check my Kroger and Meijer deals again tomorrow before I add them to the post as I don't want to post anything crazy like "They are giving milk away for free!" because I can't think straight!

Happy Savings!

2 Comments:

Lori said...

I hope Jake feels better soon. Today is Tuesday and haven't had a post from you since Saturday, I'm guessing these have been a few tough days. I hope you get back on schedule soon.

Saving Sherry said...

Lori-
SavingSherry is in bed with a bad flu. She will hopefully be able to get back to posting soon, but currently just looking at the computer screen makes her nauseous. Thanks for your concern, I know she will appreciate it.

-SavingRob