Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm BAAACK!!!

Hello All!

I'm very sorry for going AWOL on you for so long! We originally thought I had the flu (achy joints, runny nose, etc.) but it kept getting worse and worse and more centered in my head. I couldn't focus on anything without making me nauseous, so I went to the Doctor and found out I have a horrific sinus infection. Apparently I didn't completely get over the one I had 2 weeks ago and it came back with a vengeance! So, with my seriously strong antibiotics in hand, I will post deals for as long as my eyes allow me!

Thanks for hanging in there!

3 Comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

As I kept reading I thought you were gonna say pregnant....LOL! I'm happy you're feeling better!!

Lori said...

yes, I was thinking prego also.

Saving Sherry said...

Okay, seriously. Apparently everybody thinks I'm preggers. Except me and my husband. I told my friends at my Bible Study last week that I needed to tell them something and they practically asked me my due date! You guys are too funny.