Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saving Sherry's Weekly Round-Up

Okay, I'm gonna have to flake out on you again this week. This sinus infection is just not going away very quickly and I'm trying to pack for a week of vacation and my inlaws are in and a million other things are going on in my life this week. I'm sorry! I'll get back to my usual Weekly Round-Up next week, it's just not gonna happen this week.

Please feel free to check out any of the other sites I have on my left side bar, they will steer you in the right direction! Again, I'm sorry!

Another note is that I will be at Red River Gorge in Slade, Kentucky for several days starting tomorrow and I have NO clue if I will have internet access while I'm there. If I am completely AWOL for a few days this week, you will not have to worry that I'm sick again, I'm just suffering internet withdrawal!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: