Monday, September 14, 2009

$5 Luvs Coupon on Sept 15


Don't forget to sign up here for your $5 Luvs Coupon on Tuesday morning! Do it quickly because these will go fast and they probably have a print limit set on them. I think that after the $5 coupons are gone they will be e-mailing $1 coupons which are still pretty good, but I'm hoping for the $5! Let me know if you get one!

**Update**
Okay, apparently just to confuse us, when you sign up, it will say they are sending you a $1 coupon, but if you click on your name in the upper right hand corner (or just go back to the site and log in if you're already off the page) a check list will appear and you will have a check mark by "$5 coupon for registering with Luvs.com." I hope that helps clear up the confusion!

3 Comments:

Lori said...

I just signed up and I didn't receive any coupon, not even for $1.00. So I'd be nice to hear if anybody gets a coupon or not.

Saving Sherry said...

I signed up too and it said they would e-mail me a $1 coupon. I'm going to look into this and see what's going on. . .

Lori said...

Great, I'm looking forward to the bottom of this.