Monday, July 13, 2009

Saving Sherry's Shopping List- Week of July 12




Here is a list of my stores and what I will be picking up at each of them!

CVS

  • FREE school supplies- all of them!
  • Tylenol
  • Photo Book
  • Gillette Power Razor

Rite Aid

  • Crest Toothpaste
  • Mars Candy Bars

Walgreens

  • Huggies Diapers

Kroger

  • Playtex Gloves
  • Betty Crocker Brownies
  • Sunny Delight
  • Sargento Cheese
  • Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies
  • Kleenex
  • Quaker Chewy Granola Bars

Meijer

  • Strawberries
  • Peaches
  • Milk
  • Finish/Electrasol
  • Aunt Millies's Bread
  • M&M Ice Cream Sandwichs
  • Tyson Chicken Bags
  • 1 Subject Notebooks

Staples

  • Pencils
  • Copy Paper
  • Photo Paper

3 Comments:

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

I like your list! What a great idea!

Saving Sherry said...

Thanks! I figured it was an easy way to get all of my stores in one location and everyone gets to see what deals I think are the best!

Niki Jolene said...

I gotta start getting on the ball with my school supply shopping!

What a great idea to list all your deals in one spot.

:)