Monday, August 17, 2009

Saving Sherry Update

I am so sorry!

The charger on my computer went out and I was unable to get online until I could get a replacement! I tried at the library, but with a 3 year old and a 1 year old, I didn't even get signed in before the ladies at the desk were ready to ask me to leave. I left before they could get to me.

I feel like all I am doing recently is apologizing for not blogging. I think the blog-o-sphere in general is against me!

I'm going to stop blogging now and get started on getting some deals. Hopefully the apologizing will stop now.

Oh, I'm teaching my very first couponing class next month! I'm so excited!

2 Comments:

Lori said...

where is your class at and is there a fee?

Saving Sherry said...

It's at Christ's Church at Mason and there is a $5 fee. I don't get anything from it, the church is getting the money to pay for supplies and other various things involved.