Monday, August 24, 2009

Kroger Shopping List for the Week of Aug 24


Produce

Kiwi Fruit
is $.33
Green Peppers are $.68
Zucchini or Yellow Squash are $.77/lb

Dairy

Kroger 1/2 Gallon Milk is $.97
Kroger Large Eggs are $.99/dz

Kraft Cheese is $1.99
$1/2 in 8/9 RP
$1.49 each after coupon

Mega Deals
Receive $5 off your order instantly when you buy 10 participating items

Stacy's Pita Chips are $1.99
$1 printable here
$.49 after coupon and Mega Deal

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits or Crescent Rolls
are $1.49
$.35 Biscuits in the 7/12 SS
$1/3 Biscuits in 8/9 SS
$1/2 Biscuits in the coupons.com widget on the right
$1/2 Crescents in the coupons.com widget on the right
$.50 each after coupon and Mega Sale

Betty Crocker Hamburger/Tuna Helper is $1.34
$1/3 in the 8/9 SS
$.75/3 in the coupons.com widget on the right
$.51 each after coupon and Mega Deal

Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Coca Puffs or Fruity Cheerios are $1.99

$1/2 in 8/16 or 7/19 SS
$1/2 in the coupons.com
$.99 each after coupon and Mega Deal
(I will be buying Cinnamon Toast Crunch, it's rarely this cheap and it's my FAVORITE snack food!)

Nature Valley Granola Bars are $2.49
$.40 in the coupons.com on the right
$1/2 in the 7/12 or 8/9 SS
$1.19 or $1.49 after coupon and Mega Deal

See something I missed? Please let me know!

4 Comments:

Lori said...

Glad to see your up and running the deals for us again.

Sally said...

My Kroger had a tear off for free tostitos salsa when you buy 2 bags of chips. All 3 are part of the mega deal, so it worked out nicely.

Saving Sherry said...

I completely forgot about the tear pad- I used it myself on Friday for Drew's party. Rob was not happy that I brought more salsa home! I probably have 20 jars of Chi-Chi's Salsa left from the last Meijer sale!

Lori said...

I noticed today when I was ther they had cantaloupe for 88¢.