Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursdays! Please join us by posting your Thankful Thursdays on your blog and linking back up with this blog! Please use the above Thankful Thursday icon, you can grab the code from the bottom of this post. Don't have a blog? That's okay too! Just leave your Thankful Thursday message in the comments section! Thanks for participating! I'm thankful for all of you!

I am thankful that I am felling better, again! We just can't seem to get healthy in this house. My youngest woke up today with a 102 temperature (hence the tardiness of Thankful Thursdays). So, that makes me thankful for insurance!

I am thankful that we have the new floors down in our dining room. They look great and my husband didn't have a screaming fit once while he was laying them!

I am thankful for all of my friends praying for my nephew Little Buddy. His official prognosis seems to be better than the original one, but please continue to keep him and my family in your prayers.

I am thankful that I get to kick off my Christmas Season with a party with my friends this weekend!

So, what are YOU thankful for?


Grab my code:




1 Comment:

amidanger said...

Thankful that:
1. Joe is home
2. the kids had 3 days off with him this week
3. that the kids were awesome at the faculty party tonight
4. That finals are almost over!