Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursdays! Please join us by posting your Thankful Thursdays on your blog and linking back up with this blog! Please use the above Thankful Thursday icon, you can grab the code from the bottom of this post. Don't have a blog? That's okay too! Just leave your Thankful Thursday message in the comments section! Thanks for participating! I'm thankful for all of you!

I am thankful for blogging breaks! My brain feels so much better after my impromptu break. I couldn't blog last week because I had no internet in the Smokey Mountains and this week I just couldn't bring myself to even LOOK at a deal blog because I was just burned out. After almost 2 full weeks of not blogging and not deal hunting (I know, scary, right?) I'm now back and ready to go again! Aren't breaks nice?

I am thankful my boys are growing up. Even though I would love to keep them small forever, I am thankful that they are growing because that means they are healthy and normal. I am, however, just a little sad that we cut all of Jake's curls off last night in his very first haircut. He looks so much older and EXACTLY like his older brother now.

I am thankful my husband is such a hard worker. He decided that he was going to rip up the carpet and lay down our new floors this weekend (side note: say a prayer for his safety and our sanity!). After the new paint job and new floors I'm going to have a brand new house! It's very exciting!

Finally, I am thankful for pajamas. Aren't they comfy?

What are YOU thankful for?


Grab my code:





3 Comments:

amidanger said...

I'm going to have to reach this week Sherry - excessive end of the semester work, sleepless night and mucinex that didn't work, Christmas tree that is resisting decorations ... but Joe comes home in 1 week! And I am Thankful that Conner has returned to his sweet, eager to please little self :)

Joshlin said...

Such great things to be thankful for! I know exactly how you feel about your kids getting bigger.

Lisa Noel said...

thanks for prompting me to share my thankfulness. i was feeling pretty thankful today!!

http://www.lisanoel03.blogspot.com