Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saving Sherry's Weekly Round-Up

CVS


I'm just not seeing very good weekly deals this week from CVS, but check this post! There are some AMAZING Sunday and Monday only deals!


Walgreens


  • Conair Gel Grips Ionic Styler 1874 Watts Hair Dryer is $10, get a $10 Register Reward- FREE after RRs! MONDAY ONLY! (awsome donation if you don't need a hair dryer!)
  • DeMets Turtles (3.5 oz.) are $.99- use $1.50 coupon to make these FREE! (Wags isn't really good about overage, but you can try!)

Kroger

Basically it's the same sale they had last week, so, if they had any deals you loved, check to see it they have them again.

Meijer

Santa Bucks are back again! If you have any general merchandise purchases to make, you might want to check out the coupons here. They are also having some decent deals on gaming systems (I think they're decent, I'm not really up to date on them) like get a free game when you buy a PS3 and get a $25 gift card when you buy a XBox 360. That's about all I really see worth mentioning.

Did I miss a great deal? Let me know!

Happy Savings!



0 Comments: