Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Saving Money On Wednesday

Okay, I have to tell you about Wedgie-Free Wednesday. Every Wednesday, Hanes lets you sign up on their website to get a FREE pair of Wedgie-Free underwear. I signed up 2 weeks in a row, thinking, "yeah, right, like they are actually going to send people underwear." BUT, they seriously DO! I won!! I got a pair of underwear in the mail! It was so exciting! You can sign up every Wednesday, so make sure you check it out today and I'll try to remind you every week. I LOVE free stuff!





Happy Savings!

3 Comments:

Lori said...

Nice to see you back up to your self again. Hope all is ok there.

Saving Sherry said...

Thanks Lori! I'm still trying to fight this sinus infection. 2 rounds of antibiotics later, I'm now on steroids. Ugh. I'm on my way to recovery, hopefully! Thanks for your concern!

Lori said...

YW...I miss all your bargains when your gone, but I understand.