Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm going to try again!

Okay, the baby is 3 months old and basically sleeping well, so I'm not quite as exhausted as I was before! My hats off to all the blogger moms out there who have had babies and just kept blogging! I just couldn't do it!

My goal is to get started finding everyday deals and posting them. I'm not sure that I will be able to do all of my normal stores (especially not this weekend) but I'll try to take baby steps and get back into this. I've missed it and I haven't been deal hunting for myself so my pantry is starting to get bare!

Thanks for hanging in here with me!

1 Comment:

Karen said...

Welcome back! I was glad to see your posts back in my google reader.

It took me a good three months to get into any sort of routine after my girls were born-so I'd say you're doing great!

Oh, and Congratulations!