Friday, January 9, 2009

Saving Money at Steak 'n Shake


As I was driving past my local Steak 'n Shake I noticed a large sign on the side of the building that said "Kids Eat FREE on Weekends." So, I did what any good deal hunter does: I called and asked for more information. I was told that for every $9 spent, you get 1 kids meal free (kids meals don't include drinks). That's a pretty sweet deal for Steak 'n Shake. By the time we get my burger, my husband's burger, our shared fries and my mandatory chocolate milkshake, we should get Drew's food for free!


Call your local Steak 'n Shake and see if they are participating. I asked how long the deal was going to be available and was told "until they tell us to take the sign down." In other words, I'd call before you go, even if you've seen the sign at yours!


Happy Saving!

0 Comments: